Monday 16 March 2015

Fez comments


I never finished this post and CBA now... lol


FeZ

I'm just beginning to work my way through Fez, as usual I'm a bit behind the curve but I picked it up recently in a sale on STEAM. It's a delightful puzzle platformer ardventure RP...hell, it's ZELDA games but with a twist. Literally. The story, as I grasp it - is that Gomez wakes up one day in his planar 2D world and after som standard platform shenanigans gets told the he is going on an adventure. Whereupon he's transported to another dimension (or location, I'm not really sure) with cubes everywhere which is weird here as 'there's no such shape as cube' Gomez's neighbour had confidently informed me. Here cubeist hieroglyphs pop up which I can't read so I'm at a bit of a loss there... You're informed the fabric of the universe is falling apart due to the loss of some cube - 



Fez - Surely you mean un-possable?

Fez- Cubevolution... (see what I did there?)

Fez - It rings my bell! Err...


No comments: